Sunday, August 26, 2012

Doooooom

Changing it up with a bit of my favorite type of music, Hip-Hop.  One Hundred Twenty-Eight:

Artist - MF Doom
Album - Operation Doomsday
Released - 1999
Label - Metal Face Records
Genre - Underground Hip-Hop

Tracks:
The Time We Faced Doom
Doomsday
Rhymes Like Dimes
The Finest
Back in the Day
Go With The Flow
Tock, Tick...
Red and Gold
The Hands of Doom
Who You Think I Am?
Doom, are you Awake
Hey!
Operation Greenbacks
The Mic
The Mystery of Doom
Dead Bent
Gas Drawls
?
Hero vs. Villan

The debut record by MF Doom, Operation Doomsday is something I wish I would've discovered YEARS AGO.  Born in England, MF Doom aka Daniel Dumile began his career freestyling with a sock over his face until he started wearing the Marvel Comic mask by super villan Doctor Doom.  I guess you can consider the rest to be history and putting him where he is now, with his trademark mask and now being called MF Doom.  This record is not only great, but I also think that MF is great at freestyling.  One I enjoy and have always enjoyed since I started listening to him, I kind of went on a mission looking for some MF Doom records.  It's a little difficult co come across them, since the hip-hop section in the store is so small, I was very happy to find this.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment