Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Enter Into This World

In the sunshine of your loooooooooooove.  Indeed, enter the world of psychedelic rock.  For my thirty-ninth:

Artist - Cream
Album - Disraeli Gears
Released - 1967
Label - Reaction, Atco 
Genre - Psychedelic Rock, Blues Rock, Hard Rock


Tracks:
Side One
Strange Brew
Sunshine Of Your Love
World Of Pain
Dance The Night Away
Blue Condition
Side Two
Tales of Brave Ulysses
Swlabr
We're Going Wrong
Outside Woman Blues
Take It Back
Mother's Lament

Cream is a supergroup consisting of Eric Clapton, Jack Bruce and Ginger Baker and they released this magnificent record in 1967, which in my opinion is such an awesome record.  I've been wanting to display this record for some time now and I thought why not on a day like today.  So to vent, today was a rather rough day for me seeing as I've been up since 2:45 a.m.  I went ahead and went to the gym, maybe to tire myself out tonight and around 4pm I was definitely feeling the sleep.  When I decided to think of which record I could play and this is the first one that popped in my head.  I told myself that today was the best day to display a goodie.  Two of the most popular songs on this record are Strange BrewSunshine Of Your Love and Take It Back, but for the most part, this record is most definitely a psychedelic sounding record. If you come across this in the record store, I would suggest this is a must buy and when you listen to it you will know why.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment