Wednesday, May 16, 2012

While I'm Packin

Nothing makes me feel more tense while I'm packing than my twenty-sixth pick:



Artist - The Dave Brubeck Quartet
Album - Gone With The Wind
Released - 1959
Label - Columbia
Genre - Jazz


Tracks:
Side One
Swanee River
The Lonesome Road
Georgia on My Mind
Camptown Races
Side Two
Camptown Races
Short'nin' Bread
Basin Street Blues
Ol' Man River
Gone With The Wind

As I pack for my somewhat short journey to Seattle, Washington this weekend, I decided I needed a little instrumental music playing at the moment.  Dave Brubeck is a very talented man, putting together quartets and working on orchestras in the span of his illustrious musical career.  Believe it or not, born in 1920, he is still alive and still receiving recognition on his amazing work.  This record will relax you with the flow of melodic sounds. There is no words that can describe this album, it basically speaks for itself.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment