Saturday, May 5, 2012

Heavy, heavy...maybe

A pick by Kevin, my fifteenth will be:


Artist - Budgie
Album - The Best of Budgie
Released - 1975
Label - MCA Records


Tracks:
1. Breadfan
2. I Ain't No Mountain
3. I Can't See My Feelings
4. Baby Please Don't Go
5. Zoom Club
Side Two
1. Breaking All The House Rules
2. Parents
3. In For The Kill
5. In The Grip of a Tyrefitter's Hand

In the genre of heavy, rock metal, this Welsh band has been off and on for years.  Forming in 1967, the trio consisting of Burke Shelley, Tony Bourge and Ray Phillips toured with the great Ozzy Osbourne himself.  Not having much success in America, they had a strong following in Texas.  So I guess this is why Kevin has this album and recommended it for today's post.

I do have to say the album art is pretty intense.  I love parakeets!!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment