Thursday, May 3, 2012

Mystery Man

The thirteenth is pretty stellar if you ask me!!!


Artist - David Bowie
Album - Low
Released - 1977
Label - RCA


Tracks:
1. Speed of Life
2. Breaking Glass
3. What In The World
4. Sound and Vision
5. Always Crashing in the Same Car
6. Be My Wife
7. A New Career In A New Town
8. Warszawa
9. Art Decade
10. Weeping Wall
11. Subterraneans

When I hear this record, I know exactly where I am.  In Hollywood, Florida at my duplex with my mattress in the living room, sleeping there because I was studying for the LSAT and watching TV on the big screen at night.  I remember it like it was yesterday, but in all honesty, it was about 5 years ago.  Man does time fly.  Flies right by you and before you realize where you are, you realize it went fast.


Listen and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment